The primary IBW Conference speaker roster has been announced for India Blockchain Week (IBW), which will take place in Bangalore, India, from December 4-10, and is the premier series of blockchain and Web3 events in the nation. The keynote speakers of the conference include Justin Sun, co-founder of TRON, Polygon co-founder Sandeep Nailwal, co-founder of Aptos Mo Shaikh, founder and CEO of Ava Labs Dr. Emin Gün Sirer, and co-founder of The Sandbox Sebastien Borget.
René Reinsberg, co-founder of Celo; Prabhakar Reddy, co-founder of FalconX; Aniket Jindal, co-founder of Biconomy; Zhen Yu Young, co-founder of Web3Auth; Irene Wu, head of strategy at LayerZero; Manish Agarwal, CEO at IndiGG; Dr. Kang Li, chief security officer at Certik; Simon Kim, CEO & Managing Partner at Hashed; and Kelvin Koh, co-founder and managing partner of Spartan, are among many other notable speakers.
The IBW’23 Conference, which is scheduled for December 6-7 at the Sheraton Grand in Bangalore, will feature over 100 innovators, entrepreneurs, decision-makers, and thought leaders from the whole blockchain space participating in keynote addresses, panel discussions, fireside conversations, and moderated debates.
- During a fireside discussion, Sandeep Nailwal will talk about the present and future of Polygon 2.0 and share his knowledge of the Indian Web3 ecosystem.
- In his keynote address, Mo Shaikh will discuss the Move ecosystem and how Aptos improves speed and scalability to improve user experience.
- Dr. Emin Gün Sirer will take part in a fireside conversation where he will talk about Avalanche’s India strategy and tactics for encouraging Web3 adoption via subnets.
- During his virtual fireside chat, Justin Sun will discuss global regulation, stablecoins, and the Tron ecosystem while also exploring broader crypto trends.
- In his keynote address, Sebastien Borget will discuss the Metaverse’s future, how businesses may provide value to digital realm, and their ambitious aspirations for India.
“India is taking full advantage of Web3 technology across industries like social media, entertainment, commerce, and open financial systems”, said Mo Shaikh, Co-Founder & CEO of Aptos Labs. “The Aptos India ecosystem, growth and community is already expanding on a daily basis faster than most others. Our global enterprise partners are taking notice of the blend of market maturity and innovation happening across the country. We are dedicated to the expansion of Web3 in India and look forward to Aptos being a catalyst for the decentralized movement.”
The week-long Web3 festival will include additional premier Web3 events including ETHIndia, Polygon Connect, Polkadot Pulse, FILBangalore, and many more in addition to the two-day main conference. This is a special chance to interact with up-and-coming talent, draw new developers into the blockchain space, and promote the blockchain community in India.
Tak Lee, CEO of Hashed Emergent, host of the India Blockchain Week (IBW) Conference stated:
“We’re launching India Blockchain Week (IBW) because we see the synergy between India and Blockchain as not just a game-changer, but our collective destiny.”